You might have noticed that I have two different content options: blog packages and quick order content. But what's the difference and which one is right for you?
About Quicker Order Content
The quick content ordering service is designed for people who have one-off or sporadic orders and want to get their content ASAP. If you choose this service, you order and pay at the same time, and you receive your content later.
There are two options: Essential Content and Pro Content. Essential Content costs £20 per 250 words, while Pro Content costs £30 per 250 words. This means you can choose how much you want to pay and what you receive. Pro Content gets you bonuses, such as faster delivery.
When to choose Quick Order Content:
- You're looking for the cheapest option, delivering the essentials (Essential Content)
- You want to be able to choose between a basic and pro option at two price levels
- You don't want to spend time emailing back and forth or on the phone - just order your content, pay for it, and get it in your inbox when it's ready
- You don't need content on a regular schedule - you might need 2,000 words one month and 500 words the next month, or you might just have a one-off order
- You can use this service to try out my services before choosing a monthly package
About Monthly Blog Packages
If you're looking for regular content for your blog, or for other purposes, my monthly packages can work out for you. You can choose between one, two, four or eight blog posts per month (500 words each), or you can create your own package with as many posts you want, at any length. Each package is a contract for at least three months, saving you money (compared to the Pro Content service).
This service gives you more control and input. There's time to exchange emails, have a phone/video consultation if necessary, and form a long-term working relationship. I'll be able to really get to know what you want from your blog posts, and I'll deliver your content regularly each month.
When to choose a monthly blog package:
- You want to save money on Pro Content (up to £80 less per month on pre-set packages with potential for more savings if you're looking for more content)
- You're looking for regular content each month to help keep your blog or website going
- You want to be able to discuss your wants and needs and create a blog plan
- You're ready to commit to a contract of at least three months
If you have any more questions about these two services, please don't hesitate to get in touch!